I’m not very mobile these days so I thought I’d share a delicious recipe I made a few weeks ago. I bought a bag of almond meal and have wracked my brain for ways to use it. I’ve seen so many recipes using it and wanted to try my luck. Luck was on my side because I pulled together a recipe that was not only tasty but super easy.
Almond Meal Chocolate Chunk Cookies
Makes: 1 about a dozen
- 1 cup almond meal
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 tablespoon almond milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 2 tablespoons honey/agave
- 3 tablespoons chocolate chunks/chips
- Pre heat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl, mix baking soda and almond meal.
- In a separate bowl mix together almond milk, vanilla extract, oil, and honey/agave until well combined.
- Pour wet ingredients into the bowl with dry ingredients and combine thoroughly. All dry ingredients should now be moist from the wet ingredients.
- Mix in the chocolate chunks/chips.
- Place about 1 teaspoon of dough on a cookie sheet a few inches apart.
- Bake cookies for about 7-10 minutes or until slightly brown on top. Timing can vary based on your oven.
- Take out and let cool for about 5 minutes.
- Eat and enjoy!
Don’t be alarmed if the entire batch is gone in less than an hour, it happens to the best of us. These were taste tested (aka devoured) by Darren and his friends. I take not a single crumb left as the official stamp of approval.